Aida Lucy and Maya in Pictures and Eddie by the way do you have any chocolate?!
Nice work Aida Check this out, MS paint is simple but look what you can do!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk2sPl_Z7ZU
Aida I love what you have done! I can't wait to see more.
Aida you rock.....nice work..clever graphic guru you.
nice aida thanks for being the first person [besides my dad] to look at my blog see u at the beach trip!andrew
I like the bottom one.
Hi every one i am going to start doing more posts from now on.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Nice work Aida Check this out, MS paint is simple but look what you can do!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk2sPl_Z7ZU
Aida I love what you have done! I can't wait to see more.
Aida you rock.....nice work..clever graphic guru you.
nice aida thanks for being the first person [besides my dad] to look at my blog see u at the beach trip!
andrew
I like the bottom one.
Hi every one i am going to start doing more posts from now on.
Post a Comment